Single Serve Pumpkin Pie
Phase 1 – 1 Serving (1 Serving = roughly 200 calories)
½ cup Pureed Pumpkin
1 70 Plus Vanilla Shake and Pudding (Available at Maryland Healthy Weighs)
1 tablespoon Sugar free/Fat free Instant Pudding – Vanilla, Cheesecake, or White Chocolate
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 teaspoon Cinnamon/Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 tsp Splenda
1 pinch Salt
2-4 tablespoon Water
Optional: 3 Wonton Wrappers (Phase 2 only. Add 45-60 calories)
1. In a large bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients besides the water (and the optional wonton wrappers) until the mixture is smooth and without lumps. Start with the pumpkin and add each dry ingredient, one at a time, whisking in between.
2. Add water, one tablespoon at a time and continue whisking until the texture is uniform and lump free. Add as much water as desired.
3. Chill for 1 hour before serving.
If Phase 2, adding optional wonton wrappers
4. Place a cupcake tin upside down and mold the wonton wrappers over it to form cups.
5. Bake the wontons at 200 degrees until you see them start to brown. Remove them and let them cool before eating.
6. Fill 3 wontons evenly with 1/3 of the pumpkin mixture just before you are ready to eat it. Enjoy!July 2, 2020 12:56 pm