Buffalo Chicken Soup
4 Servings (1 serving = roughly 200-300 calories)
1/2 large onion, peeled and chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 large carrots, sliced
3 celery stalks, sliced
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
1/4 cup buffalo sauce
1/4 cup bleu cheese or ranch dressing
4 cups chicken stock
1/4 cup chopped green onions
1. Place a skillet over medium heat and spray with a non-stick spray, or add a small amount of broth. Add the onions, garlic, carrots, and celery. Saute for 5 minutes to soften.
2. Place the sautéed garlic and onions, carrots, celery, chicken breasts, hot sauce, salad dressing, and chicken stock in a crockpot. Cover and turn on. Cook on high for 2-3 hours, or low for 4-5 hours.
2. Place the sautéed garlic and onions, carrots, celery, chicken breasts, hot sauce, dressing, and chicken stock in a stockpot. Cover and bring to a boil. Then lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
Either cooking method:
3. Once the soup has cooked, take the chicken breasts out. Using two forks, shred the chicken and place back in the soup.
4. To serve, scoop the Buffalo Chicken Soup into bowls and sprinkle with green onions.
(Original recipe found here: https://www.aspicyperspective.com/slow-cooker-buffalo-chicken-soup/)
We have not been paid in any way to review or encourage any products referenced in these recipes. Do not feel any pressure to purchase ANYTHING you find here, or that we mention in our content. However, if you do decide to use these products for your own weight management, it does support our programs and content when you make a purchase using the links we’ve provided. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.October 30, 2022 2:23 pm